- SAP Transportation Management where Automatic Planning using the VSR Optimizer for a Freight Unit (FU) generated for a Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR), Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR) or Forwarding Order (FWO) carrying Dangerous Goods.
- Dangerous Goods check not performed by the planning and the ADR (European Agreement for the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods) points are not computed.
- How to ensure Dangerous Goods check is performed with Automatic Planning?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709, 1809
VSR_DEF, VSR_DG_CHK, VSR_PRE_CHK, VSR_1STEP, VSR_ALP, TC, DG check, optimizer , KBA , TM-PLN-VSR-OPP , Optimizer Preprocessing/Postprocessing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.