- SAP Transportation Management where Automatic Planning using the VSR Optimizer for a Freight Unit (FU) generated for a Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR), Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR) or Forwarding Order (FWO) carrying Dangerous Goods.
- Dangerous Goods check not performed by the planning and the ADR (European Agreement for the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods) points are not computed.
- How to ensure Dangerous Goods check is performed with Automatic Planning?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709, 1809
VSR_DEF, VSR_DG_CHK, VSR_PRE_CHK, VSR_1STEP, VSR_ALP, TC, DG check, optimizer , KBA , TM-PLN-VSR-OPP , Optimizer Preprocessing/Postprocessing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.