- An OCN course title is showing null after the item has been imported.
- This also can affect the description.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
If Title is null, then this course is probably offered in a different locale than the admins preference, or what is currently an active locale for the LMS.
- To see the titles for this course, the admin will need to either update their locale to view the title in the Content Network search results, or they can also see the localized title if the course is imported as an item in the item record itself.
- If the customer does not have the relative locale enabled, then they will not see the content of the title regardless.
- They could alternatively ask the provider to only push courses in the locales they are using.
- If the LMS system does not have an active locale for the language of the course that was sent over, the locale will need to be activated and the item/course will need to be re-imported.
- Customers can check with the OCN Provider (Third Party Provider) to see what language the course was in.
Product Support: Please see Internal Memo
sf, success factors, LMS, gone, empty, missing, blank, isn't there , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , How To