Attendee from the visit is not copied into e-mail when use send summary option in visit.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Visits work center
- Go to the Visits view
- Open Visit XYZ (XYZ stands for visit id)
- Go to Attendees tab
- Select Action (wheel) icon
- Select Send Summary
Here you see To Recipient field is blank and not editable
Party role Attendee is not active in involved parties for appointment of fine tune activity activities. Therefore attendee from the visit is not copied into e-mail.
Please active party role attendee in involved parties for appointment with below steps:
Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Project view
- Select started project
- Select the Open Activity List
- Go to Fine tune
- Search and open activity 'Activities'
- Select the hyper link Maintain involved parties for appointments
- Select Active for party role Attendee
- Save and close
Send Summary, To Recipient blank, Visit , KBA , LOD-LE-RC-PAP , Party Processing , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem