You want to add folder structure in (New) Library.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Library work center.
- Go to the (New) Library view.
- Open cannot see folder structure in (New) Library.
To organize your documents using the ability to create folders in the (New) Library, you would need to first create folders in (New) Library.
1. Go to the Library work center.
2. Go to the (New) Library view.
3. Click on New Folder icon.
4. Creat a public or non public folder.
5. Enter the desired information.
6. Click on Save.
7. Click in the new folder Title link.
8. You can now see the breadcrumbs to navigate between the folders hierarchy in (New) Library.
(New) Library, Folder Structure , KBA , LOD-CRM-BF-DLP , C4C: CRM Basic Function - Document Lookup , How To