You are using the Account Summary PDF feature with Embeeded reports and you notice there are some inconsistent results in your PDF download.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers Work Center.
- Go to Accounts.
- Open an Account.
- Click on Summary.
- Open The PDF download.
- You will notice that it may not show all the data you expect.
Expected Behavior of System.
Please note that this feature so far was only enabled for the customer Miele, and it has to be enabled from the backend.
Once it is enabled, the customer can add an embedded report and in the mapping screen, there will be a checkbox called 'Add to Summary'. The embedded report will then be added to the PDF.
Limitations of this feature:
Maximum number of reports on all tabs: 3
- Maximum number of columns per reports: 5 (reports with more columns will not be selectable)
- Maximum number of rows in a report: 200 (the rest will be cut off)
- Charts or Chart and Table will be changed to Table in the PDF
- Hierarchies on characteristics or tables: not supported
- ID and description will be shown in 1 cell
- Characteristics cannot be in columns and key figures cannot be in the rows
- Background colors and symbols in exceptions / conditions are not supported
account summary, embedded report, analytics, pdf, account overview, PDF , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem