You are looking to use the standard report Account Collaboration Data (technical ID: BPCSCARB_Q0001), however, after executing the report you notice that several characteristics display Not Assigned or # values.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Business Analytics Work Center.
- Navigate to the Design Reports view.
- Search for the report Account Collaboration Data.
- Select the report and open it.
- Execute the report.
- See the values.
This is currently the behavior when this report is executed and you are using the feature of Multi Channel for Output Management. This feature is working correctly, however, the reporting was not yet adopted to this use case, therefore, it is not possible to see the data in this report.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Account Collaboration Data; Report; Data Source; Analytics; Business Analytics; Not Assigned; #; Limitation; Multi Channel for Output Management; ByD; , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To