While creating an account in the external career site, the candidate does not fill the country of residence. Then when he clicks on the link to Accept / Decline the Data Privacy statement, a Country Validation error message comes up.
How can we change the text of the Country Validation error message?
Disclaimer: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the external career site and create a new account.
- In the Account creation page, fill up all the required information.
- Leave the Country of Residence field blank.
- Click on the link to Accept / Decline the Data Privacy statement.
- An error message comes up as below:
- Change the locale of the career site to English Debug. The page will display in English Debug and you can check the keys to the fields in the Account creation page.
- Perform the same steps as provided in the Replication Steps above.
- When you leave the country field blank and click on the DPCS link, the error message comes up.
- The key to the validation error message can be seen as below:
5. Using the above key, you can change the text of the error message using 3 Tier Language pack. You can follow the KBA 2576546 for the same.
Country validation error message, DPCS, Account creation page , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , How To