- Used space in tempdb database keeps increasing and is not freed;
- Most of tempdb space is used by tables named like dmptab*, e.g dmptab503830, dmptab82286;
- The dumphist file (defualt located in $SYBASE/$SYBASE_ASE) is large;
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR818346, CR#818346, 818346, tempdb full, dmptab, sp_dump_history, SQL1105, 1105 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.