- Used space in tempdb database keeps increasing and is not freed;
- Most of tempdb space is used by tables named like dmptab*, e.g dmptab503830, dmptab82286;
- The dumphist file (defualt located in $SYBASE/$SYBASE_ASE) is large;
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR818346, CR#818346, 818346, tempdb full, dmptab, sp_dump_history, SQL1105, 1105 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.