While you are creating a transport request, you observe the target system is empty.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Transport Management view.
- Click on the New button.
- Complete all details as per your requirement.
- Go to the Target System facet.
- Click on the Add System button.
- Observe the results.
You will see there are currently no target systems available.
You have not created any Transport Routes in your tenant to facilitate the Unified Transport Management functionality.
Go to the Service Control Center work center.
- Go to the Systems view.
- On this view you will be able to Create Transport Routes.
After you create these Transport Routes, you will then be able to select a route in your Transport Request.
Transport Management, UTM, Routes, Transport, Empty , KBA , LOD-LE-UTM , Unified Transport Management , How To