When you try to preview the form template of an Invoice document, the selected template is not the expected.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
In this example, we will use a Credit Memo as the invoice document.
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Documents view.
- Search for the ID ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Credit Memo).
- Click the Preview button.
- Template: Customer Invoice.
- You expect to see the Customer Credit Memo template.
At the Form Template Selection view, you have to maintain the order of the templates to be selected for Preview and output, however, if you have maintained the Collaboration rule for Customer Invoice / Credit Memo under the Account level, the system will first consider the Account rule and then the Form Template Selection.
This is the expected system behavior.
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Search for the account XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the customer account maintained under the Credit Memo ABC).
- Click the Edit button.
- Navigate to the Communication tab.
- Select the Collaboration subtab.
- Select the line for Customer Invoice / Credit Memo.
- Under Template, remove the Customer Invoice value.
- Click the Save button.
Now the system will pick the expected Credit Memo template.
Form Template; Preview; Invoice; Collaboration; Communication; Account; , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To