You have disabled end user personalization on company settings however you notice the end users are still able to change their background image.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
As a Key User:
Go to Adapt.
- Click on Company Settings.
- Mark "Disable User Personalization Features" checkbox.
- Click Save.
As an End User:
- Go to Personalize.
- Click on My Background Image.
- Browse and upload a background image.
- Click OK.
The Disable User Personalization Features was designed not to allow the business user to access the personalization mode. My Settings and My Background Image are not part of the personalization mode.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Personalization; Image; Background; , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-RT , UI Framework Runtime , How To