You are Value Added Reseller (VAR, or Service Provider) or you are handling multiple customer numbers.
- You are unable to send incident to SAP in SAP Collaboration assignment block for incidents created for a system of a particular installation number of a customer number handled by your VAR scenario.
These are the Errors shown in the SAP Collaboration - Send to SAP Guided procedure in steps 3 and 6 (spaces indicates a missing piece of data):
- No RFC destination to SAP for customer AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA002
- S-User is missing in RFC destination AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA003
- Cannot verify S-User (RFC) and S-User (contact) customer relationship AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA012
- S-User 0000000000 (RFC: ) is not assigned to a customer AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA004
- S-User (RFC) is not assigned to customer (installation) AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA010
- In job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT you can see these entries for the managed customer number:
- Connecting to SAP via customer number XXXXXX in Support Hub AI_SC_EN 243
- Multi Customer Scenario detected but no specific destination found. AI_SC_EN 212
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 as of SP05
SolMan, Solution Manager, Partner, VAR, CCC, Service Provider, ONERFC, V_AICUSTRELAT, , KBA , SV-SMG-SVC , Administration of Service Connections with Solution Manager , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.