You create Purchase Requisition or Purchase Order, and you find the Commitments are not updated for the relevant Cost Center.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Purchase Requisition or Purchase Order
- Check Commitments in App Commitments by Cost Center
See detail in Resolution part.
There are factors need to be considered:
- Non-standard scope item 2I3 need to be activated. (customer has to ask for this to be activated specifically, either during initial content deployment or via scope extension at a later point)
- Suported for Cost Centers and Projects
- "Commitment Update" has to be active in Cost Center master
- The feature of budget control/WBS assignment to asset is not available in the S/4HANA Cloud product currently.
- In App Manage Cost Centers, the flag "Lock Commitment Updates" should be off.
- Non-stock material PR/PO works for commitment.
If all the settings above are met then check that the account is correctly configured ->
If the account is not assigned to any node of the Financial Statement Version, it is not considered as a cost account and not involved in the budget availability control.
Please go to the App Manage Financial Statement Versions, mark YPS2, ( if this is your version) press Details, press Financial Statement Items and assign GL account XXXXXXXXX to a node where it belongs to. As soon as you assign it, it will be considered in the budget availability check.
Zero, none, no value, commitment, PO Confirmation, GR, Goods Receipt, Vendor Invoice, budget, check, purchase requisition , KBA , CO-OM , Overhead Cost Controlling , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , PS-FIO , Fiori UI for Project System , CO-FIO , Fiori UI for Overhead Cost Controlling , Problem