- Step does not need a Manager Signature
- How to delete the Manager Signature step
- Is there a way to remove the Manager Signature?
- Manager signature is appearing on a certain Onboarding step when it is not required
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate moves through Onboarding Steps
- System prompting Manager Signature on step where it's not required
Manager Signature is selected under Reference Files > Forms
- Navigate to Reference Files > Forms
- Select the group in which the form belongs to
- Select the form
- Click on the edit icon
- Uncheck Manager Signature option for the particular step
signature, manager, forms, form, SF, success factors, OBD, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem