- A client process disconnects suddenly.
An "infected with signal 11" error in the module mempagecount_this_phdr() together with a stack trace is raised in the ASE server:
Current process (0x94d04a7) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000080635f1c (mempagecount_this_phdr), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0000000000000086)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
mem_movetocss (under some circumstances)
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- There may also be a 1204 error for this spid immediately before the signal 11 message or some other indication that the command will be canceled. Or, the spid may have been killed using the kill command or died due to some other fatal error.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR818325, CR#818325, 818325, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.