When attempting to launch a data action using an input task in a planning model, the following error is thrown: "An unexpected error occurred and has been logged. Please contact SAP for further assistance."
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.22 +
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into SAC and open desired Planning Model.
- Select the version to run the Data Action on.
- Click "Run"
- Notice error message: "An unexpected error occurred and has been logged. Please contact SAP for further assistance."
A fix for this behaviour has been implemented in a later wave update; this is scheduled for release in Q1 2019. (Please note that this is subject to change).
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, planning , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem