- It is not clear what circumstances justify the "Very High" incident priority for SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) & SAP Digital Boardroom customer incidents with priority 1 (very high) terms and conditions.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
As documented in SAP Note 67739 - Priority of problem incidents, an incident should be categorized with the priority of "very high", if it has very serious consequences for normal business processes, IT processes related to core business processes, or urgent work cannot be performed.
This is generally caused by the following circumstances:
- A productive system is completely down.
- The imminent system go-live or upgrade of a production system cannot be completed.
- The customer's core business processes are seriously affected.
- And for each circumstance a workaround is not available.
The two most critical situations are: PRODUCTION DOWN and GO-LIVE.
1. PRODUCTION DOWN
- The entire system is technically down and cannot be accessed. See the SAP cloud availability center to see status and availability.
- The system goes down multiple times a day resulting in a disruption of a core business process.
- The customer's core business processes are seriously affected.
- A business process that can result in a significant financial loss or with legal ramifications if it cannot be executed on time.
- Core business processes cannot be completed without any feasible workarounds.
If a remote or live connection is in use, the general unavailability of SAP Analytics Cloud and Digital Boardroom presentations can have a serious impact on a business process but access to the underlying data source remains possible with other frontend reporting tools such as SAP Analysis for Office (if available) or using native access to an underlying data source. These are feasible workarounds to access urgently required data in most cases.
- Examples (In production systems) where a "Very High" priority can be justified:
- A story (report) or digital boardroom presentation must be submitted or accessed for an organization's adherence to laws, regulations or guidelines relevant to its core business.
- Data cannot be loaded into a model used for a story or digital boardroom presentation that must be submitted or accessed for an organization's adherence to laws, regulations or guidelines relevant to its core business.
- Examples (In production systems) where "Very High" priority is not justified:
- Performance problems (A story or digital boardroom presentation can still be accessed).
- Connection, installation and configuration issues.
- Third party data source issues.
- Consulting issues or enhancement requests / missing functionality. See 2706322 - What is Support – What is Consulting: Cloud Solutions
2. GO-LIVE (During project implementations)
- Go live (including go / no-go decisions for a project phase) situations in a project do not justify the creation of a "very high" priority incident. In such cases, other escalation options are available. Please contact the Customer Interaction Center (CIC) described in SAP Note 90835 (see SAP Note 560499 for CIC telephone numbers) or the international subsidiary.
- One exception you may create a "very high" priority incident is when a go-live or critical project milestone with a go/no-go decision is imminent and the problem has not occurred in the project before (that is, prior testing has successfully passed).
- For all test, demo (partner test and demonstration / T&D), preview and POC systems, a very high priority incident cannot be justified and will be downgraded to a more suitable priority.
MUST DO’s for customers to ensure prompt processing of P1 / priority 1 / very high incidents:
- Provide the full business impact (BI).
- The business impact fulfills the above definition for a "very high" priority incident.
- Specify at least two (2) 24-hour points of contact in the incident.
- Provide access to your system via the support user option or an alternative method (such as WTS if SSO is active).
- The incident text describes the primary aspect of the problem that is impeding the process flow in the production system.
- There is a step-by-step description of how the problem is reproduced in your system (the objects in question are in English). See 2487011.
- In remote / live connection scenarios, ensure that remote access to all systems is available using a preferred SAP remote support methods (i.e. SAPRouter, VPN, HTTP-Based tools, HTTP Connect and R/3).
- 90835 - SAP Incident Escalation Procedure
- 67739 - Priority of problem incidents
- 2492733 - Service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud customers
- SAP Support Portal Home > My Support > Systems & Installations > Cloud Availability Center
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Very High, VH, justified, unjustified, priority, go live, go no go decision, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, sap analyst cloud, https://hcs.cloud.sap, https://hanacloudservices.cloud.sap, https://cloudanalytics.accounts.ondemand.com, https://hanacloudservices-us.accounts.ondemand.com, https://www.sap.com, https://help.sap.com, predictive analytics (analysis), data analysis (analytics) tools, analytics tools, sap analytics cloud, data literacy, advanced analytics, data democratization, analytics software, real time analytics, self service analytics, advanced data analytics, analytics as a service, analytics cloud / cloud analytics, saas analytics, cloud bi, enterprise planning, cloud data analytics, cloud based analytics, analytics cloud platform, modern analytics, real time analysis, cloud analytics solution(s), what is sap analytics cloud, cloud analytics tools, analytics in the cloud, cloud analytics software , KBA , sac very high toc kba terms sap , sac very high kba p1 , sac very high kba , sac verify business impact: , vh , vh vhs prior priority down , 2752144 , system which shouldn't qualify for vh. , raised a p1 on a test sys system , project for sac is currently a impedemen , a impedement for go live. , currently an impediment for go live. , dev test and prod , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , LOD-ANA-XUS , User assistance, performance statistics , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem