You cannot find the Outgoing Check Template in the Form Template Maintenance subview.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Business Flexibility view.
- Go to the Form Template Maintenance subview.
- Filter by:
Form Template Group is F03 - Outgoing Check.
- Click Ok.
You notice that no records are found.
You do not have a Localized country scoped in your Solution.
In order to have the Outgoing check Template available for selection, you need to add a Localized country to your Scope.
As an example on the steps below we are using the country United Kingdom.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click the Edit Project Scope button.
- Under Country field click the Edit Countries hyperlink.
- Select United Kingdom from the Available Countries list.
- Click the arrow to add United Kingdom to the Selected Countries list.
- Click Ok.
- Click the Next button until you finish the Scoping process.
Outgoing; Check; Template; Not Available; Records; Maintenance; Scope; Country; Localized , KBA , SRD-FIN-MOP , Payment Management , Problem