- When using SAP Work Manager 6.5 (Example of an Agentry application) and clicking the scroll bar twice (intended or accidentally), it closes the box and inserts a random attendance type (i.e. could be a single click action step)
- Tried with another user using a different device and the symptoms are the same
- Defect appears to be in SAP Work Manager 6.5 (Example only and defect may affect other Agentry applications)
- There is no error/warning on the device to indicate that the issue is with the user or the Agentry Eclipse transactions
- See the below screenshots for the exact screen
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP16
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 SP14 PL07 or SMP SDK 3.1
- WPF Client (Panasonic Tough Pad Devices with Windows 10)
"Double click Agentry","List Tile Search scroll bar","Scroll bar issue Agentry","SMP SDK 3.1 scroll bar issue","double clicking scroll bar Agentry", "Single click Action Agentry" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.