- You have customized a frontend package by adding scripts that are to be executed during events in the package deployment cycle.
- The executing of that script failed.
- The latest installation NWSAPSetup.log file located in the [%PROGRAMFILES%\SAP\SapSetup\LOGs] folder shows the following error :
- NwSapsEngn 1W RegSetValue error: data type could not be converted into registry value type: bad cast
- NwSapsAtlC 1E Registry Valud bad type error
- NwSapsEngn 1E Shell : failed to set registry value, supplied data format is incorrect for data type <Registry_Value_Types>
SAP GUI for Windows release independent
KBA , BC-FES-INS , Frontend Installation , BC-FES-GUI , SAP GUI for Windows , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.