- This KB article explains how to trigger a workflow for an "ESS only" change
- Requirement to have a workflow triggered when users change their own Home Address information on People Profile; however, the workflow should not be triggered if a user is making this change upon another user's profile
- (Eg. HR Admin changing an Employee's Address) - An MSS or an Admin Change
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
SF, EC, Success factors, Self Service change , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Data (All Person Data Types) , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.