When pasting a word into a Rich Text Editor in Fiori (RUI) a user has to add in a blank space after last word.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Tickets Work Center.
- Select and open a Ticket.
- Navigate to the Overview Facet.
- Create a New Interaction.
- Type "one two three" into Rich Text editor.
- Double-click "two".
- Press "Ctrl+c" to copy the word.
- Move the caret/ text cursor position to where you want to paste the word.
- Press "Ctrl+v" to paste the copied word.
- No space is added between last word (Not the same as Microsoft word)
The behavior as described in step 10 of the "Reproducing the Issue" section is as expected. The Rich Text Editor does not mimic the behavior of Microsoft Word. The user will need to manually add the space after pasting.
Rich Text Editor, blank space, paste , KBA , AP-RC-MOB-UIF , Responsive UI , Problem