You have made the upgrade to the new Fiori UI for Time Off and you have noticed that in IE the texts are not being displayed correctly.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
- You are using Internet Explorer
Reproducing the Issue
- Proxy as one employee who has leaves;
- Go the the profile of this employee;
- Click in Go to Time Off;
- In the calendar click in the absence and a pop-up will appear to open the details;
- after you click in the pop-up the absence details are loaded in the right side of the screen and you can see that the texts are not correct;
We have already identified and we are working on this, please track this KBA for further updates.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Bug Filed