When selecting a payment in the Payment Monitor, in the section Details, the system shows one address. But when you click in the document ID and the document is open, under the same Payee Data area, the system shows another address.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payment Management work center.
- Go to Payment Monitor view.
- Select the payment row that you see the inconsistency.
- Under Details section, you can see address for Payee.
- Open the payment document.
- Under Payee section, you can see there is a different address.
In the Supplier master data under the Communication tab, you can see that the Payee Option is marked as NO for Main Address and Yes(Standard) for Other address, hence this is causing the behavior. If Payee option is set as Yes(Standard) for Main Address, and Yes/No for Other Address, the system should display only Main Address in Payment Monitor, as well as its Overview.
Go to Payables work center.
- Go to Supplier Accounts view.
- Open the Supplier account master data.
- Click in View All.
- Go to Communication tab, Addresses subtab.
Once you are there, you can set the Payee option as Yes(Standard) for Main Address. This way, the system will consider this address for the Payee Address in Payment and in Overview, and no inconsistencies will be shown.
Payee. Address. Outgoing Check. Payment. Monitor. Supplier. , KBA , SRD-FIN-MOP , Payment Management , How To