You set up a Communication System and Communication Agreement for SII Spain.
However your Tax Return is being Returned due to connection problems.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Tax Management work centre.
- Go to the VAT Returns sub view.
- Show All Tax Returns and find Tax Return ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Tax Return ID).
- The status of Tax Return XYZ is Reported.
- Select the line and check the 'Status' information in the left bottom corner.
- You notice that the Submission Status is Returned.
You try to report your Tax Return to a local Tax Authority such as Bizkaia.
The SII solution in Business ByDesign only covers the requirements of the Central Tax Agency of Spain, which means the integration with AEAT.
SII for Forales (Biskaia included) and the Canary Islands are not supported in Business ByDesign.
Go to the Application and User Management work centre.
- Go to the Communication Systems sub view.
- Find the Communication System ID for SII.
- You see that the Host Name is for example sii.bizkaia.eus.
- Go to the Communication Arrangements sub view.
- Open the Communication Arrangement for SII.
- Navigate to the Technical Data.
- You find the same Host name here again sii.bizkaia.eus.
You have to make sure that the URL and Host Name are set up correctly in order to report your Tax Return to the Central Tax Agency of Spain AEAT. To determine the host name, refer the tag <soap:address location> present in the WSDL file published by the tax authority.
For example:<soap: address location="https://www7.aeat.es:443/wlpl/SSII-FACT/ws/fe/SiiFactFEV1SOAP"/>
Host Name: www7.aeat.es
Path : /wlpl/SSII-FACT/ws/fe/SiiFactFEV1SOAP
Communication Agreement for SII Spain
AEAT Certificates for SII Spain
Steuer, Tax Return Spain, , KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , Problem