Working with hierarchies a certain phenomenon appears in different styles in the frontend:
- "... We're facing an issue in analysis for ms office with a hierarchie, which does not work correct. If we use the filter, we're missing the total row (parent node)..."
- ".. Top level Hierarchy drop off when deselect lower level hierarchy node..."
Several frontends document this behaviour already with screenshots:
- SAC: 2715157 Hierarchy presentation will be missing after deselecting any leaf node from input control in the story based on Live BW connection in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Webi: 2652242 The Hierarchy display changes after applying a Report/Table filter In Web Intelligence
- AO: 2530007 Parent node is not displayed if not all child nodes (leafs) are selected
hierarchy node, exclude, level, disappear, drop, leaf , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-HIER , Using Hierarchies , BW4-AE-CORE-HIER , Hierarchies (Runtime) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.