You have scoped Industry Solution but noticed that inside an Individual Customer, the tabs Utilities Contracts and Utilities Overview are missing.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
- Select the Individual Customers view.
- Open Individual Customer XYZ (XYZ represents the Individual Customer ID).
- See that the tabs Utilities Contracts and Utilities Overview are not available and you cannot add them via Adapt.
You have scoped S/4 HANA Integration for Utilities.
S/4 HANA Integration works in a different way and does not have the tabs. If you want to use them, you need to de-scope it. To do so:
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Edit Project Scope to edit the current scope.
- Go to the Step 4 - Questions.
- Expand Industry Solution then Utilities and Utilities Call Center and Service.
- Uncheck the Question: Do you want to integrate your cloud solution with SAP S/4HANA?
- Go to the Step 5 - Review and click on Finish.
If your system is integrated with S/4 HANA, then the information of those tabs can be found on:
- Utilities 360 facet - In Hierarchy display.
- Utilities Financials facet - In 'Contracts With Meter Reading' tab.
- Premise screen - Overview facet, Contracts table and associated actions for Move in and Move out, Change Move in, change Move out, Cancel Move in, Cancel Move out are available.
- Move in and Move out are available in Individual Customer and Account screen in the Actions button.
KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , How To