- System call <LoadLibrary> to load and initialize functions failed for </usr/sap/hdbclient/libodbcHDB.so>. Please make sure the shared library is installed and located correctly."
- "Test failed for the default configuration 'default' of datastore: '<datastore name>':
- Error also can occur when running a job that uses ODBC to connect to HANA
- Datastore 'HANA version': HANA 2.x
- Datastore 'Use Data Source(ODBC)': no
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
- CPI-DS Agent installed on Linux
SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
libodbcHDB.so, client, driver, cpi, hci, hci-ds, lod-hci-ds, cpi-ds , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.