The following error occurs when you try to create a live data connection to an SAP BPC embedded model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Failed to connect to <BPC> system. Please check possible causes: SSL certificate untrusted; Network Error. See the troubleshooting page for more information.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Incorrect configuration steps.
Please follow the steps at the following location:
- Live Data Connections to SAP BPC Embedded
- Live Data Connection to SAP BPC Using a Direct Connection and Password Authentication
- To make the direct live connection available to users on the internet (outside of your corporate network), see and follow the steps in the blog: Direct Live Connections in the Internet Scenario at https://blogs.sap.com/2017/04/10/direct-live-hana-connections-in-the-internet-scenario/
- See also 2482807 - Secure HTTPS Browser configuration using Live Data Connections (CORS) in SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2589761 - Connecting to Live Data sources in SAP Analytics Cloud *** Master KBA ***
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , pasos_live_bpc pasos , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem