You are creating/maintaining a macro in APO MacroBuilder (transaction /SAPAPO/ADVM) and in the target row instead of the options of change mode as:
- Value Change
- Value Change with Following Fixing
- Value Change with Preceding Defixing
- Value change, take into account fixing and fix previously unfixed cells
- Value change, adjust fixing and fix previously unfixed cells
- Value change, unfix previously fixed cells
- Attribute change
You have only change scope options:
- Fixed Values
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Supply Network Planning (SCM-APO-SNP)
/n/sapapo/advm, Table values or layout attributes, Macro Builder, Planning Table. , KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-MAC , MacroBuilder , SCM-APO-SNP-MAC , MacroBuilder , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.