You cannot create New Identified Stock while confirming Production Task DEF (DEF refers to Production Task id).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Production Control Work Center
- Navigate to Task Control View
- Select Production Task DEF and Select Confirm
- Select New to create New Indentified Stock
- A pop Box appears, Maintain Identified Stock Description,Production Date Time and Expiration Date time
- Select OK
-Create of identified stock failed
-Production requirement Specification KLM (KLM refers to Production Specification id)is not release
As the Product Specification id KLM was not released,there is a validation set to use only the Released Product Specifications which are consistent while creating the identified stock.
Release Product Specification KLM and then try to confirm Production Task DEF.
In order to release Product Specification KLM, Follow the below steps
Go to Planning and Production Master Data Work Center
- Navigate to Product Specifications View
- Search and Select Product Specification KLM
- Select Change Status --> Released
Create of identified stock failed, Production requirement Specification is not release, Unable to Create New Identified Stock at the time of Confirming Production Task , KBA , create of identified stock failed , requirement specification is not release , unable to create new identified stock , AP-PE-TSK , Production Task , Problem