- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated.
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error followed by a stack trace:
Current process (0x490025) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001b84ca3 (cfg__altercacheconfig+0x503), siginfo (code, address) = (128, 0x(nil))
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: The complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR812661, CR#812661, 812661, stacktrace, config_admin , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.