- User saved stories to the Samples folder (System / Samples).
- Attempting to move the stories (or any other file) to his team's folder results in the message:
These files cannot be moved here
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to System / Samples folder and try to move the files to another folder.
- The Samples folder contains sample content SAP provides when creating the tenant.
- By design, stories and other objects in the Samples folder cannot be moved.
- Additionally, the Samples folder cannot be deleted, or hidden.
- The option to delete files and folders, as well as move content to and from the Samples folder has been delivered as of Wave 2020.08.
- Please make sure to be in the "System" view which can be found by clicking the top left icon when in the Browse > Files view.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, move, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem