You are looking for documentation on RedwoodScript to use the Redwood API.
- RedwoodScript is a Java-like language based on Java 1.6. It allows you to script the repository using an extensive API
- How do you access the Redwood API documentation?
This information applies to SAP BPA V9:
- SAP BPA by Redwood version 9 (9.x.x.x)
- Running on SAP Netweaver Java 7.3 and higher.
- You must have the Scripting Module (License item > Module.Scripting=true) to use the API.
REDWOOD SAP BPA SCRIPT API DOCUMENTATION , KBA , XX-PART-REDWOOD-BPA , SAP Business Process Automation by Redwood , XX-PART-REDWOOD-CPS , SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.