When updating the LONGDESCRIPTION section of a Job Profile via import the following error is seen:
Can not map multiple contents(type=LONGDESCRIPTION) in same section(id=*) Job Template(name=[Template Name], GUID=*
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Job Profiler Builder
Reproducing the Issue
In Manage Job Profile Content Import/Export, import the Job Profile-Long Descriptions file.
There is a mismatch in the externalCode of the import file and the Job Profile. To confirm:
- Compare the externalCode in the import file and the Job Profile associated to the Job Profile Template:
As a sample, we take Job Profile 1000635, sectionId 33594, and externalCode 1001701.
- Go to Manage Data and search for the Job Profile:
- Scroll down and look for the sectionId:
- Click Details:
- Notice the externalCode is different.
- Make sure the externalCode in the import file is correct.
- If doing mass import, verify the correct externalCode by going to Import/Export Data and downloading the Job Profile-Long Descriptions file.
- You may add Inactive records to make sure all data is correct.
sf, success factors, EP, employee profile, LONGDESCRIPTION , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem