- Regulatory basis /344 and /345 are incorrectly calculated when an employee has an absence in the hiring month
- No matter how high is the employees income, regulatory basis are calculated by the minimum basis according to tables T5E43 and T5E44
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Prorrata en mes de alta, absentismo, base mínima /34E /34F /341 , KBA , PY-ES , Spain , XX-CSC-ES-PS-HR , Human Resources , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.