When create service PO, the CO object validation message is not issued in some scenarioes. Please refer to the known scenarioes below:
- When service PO is created with account assignment, system is not asking for CO object (WBS element, cost center, internal order etc.) from the second service line. As a result, the second service line can be added without CO object.
- Error message KI235 'Account & requires an assignment to a CO object' is not issued when create/change service PO even the CO object is not maintained.
- When adding an additional service to an existing PO, the account assignment does not get validated if you do not press enter on the keyboard after populating field.
- Create service PO with account assignment category K by ME21N, when enter an invalid cost center, error KI265 'Cost center &/& does not exist' is not issued.
- Create service PO with account assignment by ME21N, when enter a CO object which belongs to other company code, error KI113 'Purchasing across company codes is not allowed' is not issued.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, 2nd service, blank WBS element, blank internal order, not mandatory, ME21N, ME22N, BS014 , KBA , MM-SRV-ACC , Account Assignment , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.