- How can you connect SAP Analytics Cloud to Microsoft OneDrive?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive is supported via the SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors feature.
- The SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors feature is only supported with SAC systems in non-SAP Data centers (i.e. Cloud Foundry environments only).
- Datasources supported by SAP Analytics Cloud can be found at the following links:
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, data source, work, one drive, MS , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem