- If a unique index is defined on a table, the SE11 transaction appears to list the identifying columns contained in a unique index and labels them keys (or primary keys).
- These are the primary keys defined in the ABAP DDIC for this table.
- How to identify primary keys using isql or DBA Cockpit for a table?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.1
DBACockpit , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.