The following error message occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) when clicking on Data Manipulation Mode on a model based on an .xlsx document:
- dberror($.hdb.Connection.executeQuery): 391 - SQL error, server error code: 391. invalidated view:
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.1.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics cloud
- Create a story based on an .xlsx document
- In the story, click data view
- Select the datasource and click Data Manipulation Mode
- Observe the error
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
Recreate the model making sure that a measure is selected.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem