- Creating a stored procedure which contains SQL that has multiple statements that conditionally executes DML results in the incorrect SQL stored in syscomments.txt.
- Stored procedures like sp_showtext and sp_helptext will show invalid SQL
- System stored procedure sp_multdb_show is impacted by this issue
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL08
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL06
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
create select insert update syscomments sp_multdb_show , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.