- Data Profiling task with failed data connection
- The source table or view has a column of <RUN_ID>, <RULE_ID> or <COLUMN_NAME>.
- ERROR: Column <RUN_ID> is declared twice. The column already exists in the schema. Rename the column to make all column names unique. 1 error(s), 0 warning(s). Check and fix the syntax and retry the operation.
- ERROR: Column names in each view or function must be unique. Column name 'RULE_ID' in view or function 'View_Name' is specified more than once.
- SAP Information Steward 4.2
- Data Insight
RUN_ID, RULE_ID, COLUMN_NAME, ID, NAME, declare, twice, IS, DI, failed, connection, data , KBA , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.