You are trying to reorder the Work Centers and Views, but you noticed the Home and Calendar Views are not available.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator Work Center.
- Click Organize work center and work center views.
- Edit the desired profile.
- Home and Calendar views are not listed.
Home and Calendar views cannot be reordered. They will always be the first and second views in the system.
This is the standard system behavior.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Organize Work centers and work center views , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To