- Is it possible to append the Date with the Excel/ CSV ORD Report output file generated via Report Distributor?
- How to display date at the end of the output file which are scheduled via ORD Report Bundle?
Reproducing the Issue
- There is a Canvas Report called Headcount.
- Created a Report Bundle and added the Headcount Report as CSV item in the Bundle.
- Destination of Report Bundle is set to FTP.
- When output file is generated in the FTP, it appears as "Headcount.csv".
- How to append the date at the end of the output file name. Example: "Headcount_YYYY/DD/MM.csv"
As of now, it is not possible to append the date at the end of the output file generated via ORD Report Distributor.
Date, Report Distributor, Date Format, Output file, Report Bundle, ORD, Excel, CSV, Schedule, FTP, SFTP , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor (Advanced Reporting, ORD) , How To