- After the job type "Job Info Import Follow Up Processing" runs, admin users receive automated email notifications about the job information import.
- They also receive an email once the Time-Off-specific updates are complete:
"Please check the Import Queue Monitor for details and set the field Action to Import Resend to trigger the processing again after the issues are resolved."
- The provisioning job shows the job completed. Failed records do not show.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
SF, Import queue monitor, success factors , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PRV , Provisioning Changes , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.