- After loading a database dump, execution of some or many procedures results in stack trace
- On Windows, with storage access violation
- On Unix with a signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- The ASE errorlog shows entries including (Windows example):
Attempted read from memory location FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF from instruction at location 0x0000000001226243
Adaptive Server Enterprise system exception (0xc0000005) generated by a storage access violation.
- With a stacktrace showing a number of different qremap modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP139
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL07
- Only reported in these versions, but other releases have the same issue
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.