- No data showing up in ITSM and Change Request Management dashboard.
- In table E2E_EFWK_STATUS you can see that ITSM Extractors fail with RC = 97 and MESSAGE = Access using a ''NULL' object reference is not possible.
- SLG1 > Object: ITSM > Subobject: ITSM_IN_EXT query shows failures in the extraction job that displays error: CRM Reader constractor error: Guid 0; ttype 1; tzone 3.
- Extractor 'SAPLAI_SOLMAN_SVCP_EXTRACTORS' is failing with error
"Access using a "NULL' object reference is not possible." "Zugriff über 'NULL' Objektreferenz nicht möglich."
- In ST22, the following dump can be seen:
"Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO
Application Component SV-SMG-SUP-REP
An exception has occurred which is explained in more detail below. The
exception is assigned to class 'CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL' and was not caught in
"E2E_ITSM_PDL_SNP" "(FUNCTION)", nor was it propagated by a RAISING clause.
"SAPLAI_SOLMAN_SVCP_EXTRACTORS" or LAI_SOLMAN_SVCP_EXTRACTORSU31
The termination occurred in ABAP program "SAPLAI_SOLMAN_SVCP_EXTRACTORS", in
"E2E_ITSM_PDL_SNP". The main program
In the source code, the termination point is in line 33 of (Include)
The termination is due to exception "CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL" occurring in
procedure "E2E_ITSM_PDL_SNP" "(FUNCTION)".
29 iv_group_type = lv_group_type.
32 DATA(lv_cube_name) = CONV char30( CONFIGSTRING ).
35 iv_cube_name = lv_cube_name
37 et_msg = DATA(lt_message_output)""
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP08
SOLMAN, ITSM, CHARM, Change request management, analytics, dashboard, data, SM_EFWK, IT Service management, fail, error, ABAP dump, extractor administration, Alert Management reporting, ITSM Service Request Extractor, Extractor for ITSM Incident Snapshot, Configuration, OS Command, JMX, E2E_ME_RFC_ASYNC_NO_RR_255, E2E_ITSM_EXTRCTOR_SR, active, missing data, upgrade, update, BI, BW, no data , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP-REP , Reporting , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.