- Interviewer with no relationship to the requisition is able to view application details of candidate through interview central.
- Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
This is expected behavior based on configuration settings.
- The following setting is enabled: Manage Recruiting Settings > Interview Central > Interview Central > Grant Interviewers the access level of <operator>.
- By default interviewers can only access content in Interview Central unless they have an additional relationship to the requisition. If a selection is made in this setting, the interviewers are able to open the Application record and view fields equivalent to the permissions granted to the operator (ex. Recruiter or Hiring Manager) specified in this setting.
- From Interview Central, the interviewer will inherit the permissions of the operator speicifed.
- If the interviewer navigates to the application through Interview Central, the interviewer will be able to see all fields equivalent to the permissions granted to the operator (ex. Recruiter or Hiring Manager). If the same interviewer navigates to the application directly from the job requisition these fields may not visible as the interviewer only inherits the permission of the operator when navigating through interview central.
- Therefore, If interviewers should not have application access level, leave this set to No Selection.
Interview Central, Interviewer, Application, Grant Interviewers the access level of <operator>, permissions , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem