IQ 16.0 SP11.15
IQ-Multiplex : 4 node. 3 writers
General event sequence
- someone delete the db file and log file of node1,node1 can't started
- copied files from node2 to node1,start node1 normally.
- node1 runs well for nearly 1 hour
- node1 runs error and can't started.
- fail over node2,node2 can't started as coordinate node,but it can started as writer node.
<Customer's expectation & Question>
Coordinator does not come up. Writer as failover coordinator will not come up but starts as writer.
Q1. How to start *any*server as coordinator ?
Q2. Is there any other unknown alternative procedure ?
IQ Multiplex, SAP IQ, Catalog file, Catalog db, , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.