- When using "Dump History" feature
- Backups to EMC Networker fail with timestamp errors
- In the Sybase Backup Server log:
Backup Server: 188.8.131.52 Archive API error for device='nsrsyb::ASE.DB.20190128.140139.000::000':
Vendor application name=EMC, Library version=200, API routine=syb_open(),
Message=The time stamp "DB" has non digits in it. Timestamps are composed of digits in the form "YYYYMMDDhhmmsslll"
- In the Networker xbsa.messages log
libnsrsyb error: 2019-01-28 02:01:39 PM: The time stamp "DB" has non digits in it. Timestamps are composed of digits in the form "YYYYMMDDhhmmsslll"
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- EMC Networker Backup utility
enable dump history , , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.